We believe you deserve to enjoy life without worrying about your teeth. With mini-implant technology, you can enjoy more security and comfort when eating your favorite foods with yourdentures! The procedure for placing mini-implants is usually simple and relatively pain-free, and the recovery time is often just a day or two. Modifications to the denture are made on the same day the implants are placed, so you can begin wearing your denture with your new implants right away.
What are the benefits of dentures supported by mini-implants?
- Mini-implants are for patients who are having trouble with loose conventional dentures. People who opt for mini-implant supported dentures may feel increased confidence when they talk, laugh, and eat in public. This is because mini-implants are like tiny pegs in your gums that the dentures clip on to, making them more secure. Worrying about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or are engaged in conversation may be much less of a concern..
- Mini-implant supported dentures are comfortable because they are secure and feel similar to natural teeth. Irritation of gum tissue may be reduced, as pain and canker sores are common problems for patients with loose dentures.
- Mini-implant supported dentures may look more natural than conventional dentures because less plastic is needed for retention. They can also help your appearance in the long term by helping to prevent jaw shrinkage and bone loss.
- Patients with loose conventional dentures sometimes have difficulty with speaking clearly. Slurred speech and clicking noises are often times common problems. Dentures with retention supported by mini-implants may help you relax and talk easily with a more clear and natural voice.
- Best of all, with dentures supported by mini-implants, rarely is there a need to use denture adhesives.
Contact Azarko Dental Group in Edmonton for your mini-implant system consultation. Or, ask about new cost-effective traditional dental implant systems to replace one or several missing teeth to help you achieve the beautiful smile you've always wanted.
« Go Back