If you need to find a dentist, or are looking to make the switch to a dental clinic that offers a range of services and locations that suit your needs, look no further than Azarko Dental Group. Whether you are located in West or South Edmonton or a new Edmonton resident, our dentists are accepting new patients and would love to help with keeping your teeth beautiful and healthy.
Our Dental Offices
- Kid-friendly Services – Our facilities are welcoming for young children and adults alike. Our staff is dedicated to making patients feel comfortable and confident in their dental care, no matter their age or the procedure being performed.
- Care You Need – We provide a range of services and specialized care, from routine cleanings to cosmetic dental care. Tell us what type of services you are looking for or what your oral hygiene concerns are and we can help create a dental treatment plan that meets your unique needs.
- The Latest Technology – Come visit us to see our facilities. We offer clean facilities, state-of-the-art tools and keep up with the latest dental techniques and procedures so that we can offer you the best care.
- Friendly Staff – Our team of professionals are trained and happy to help you get the most out of your dental clinic. If you have questions about your insurance coverage, procedures, or preventative care, we can help.
- Confidence in Privacy – You can rest assured that your personal and health information will not be shared with any third parties or be used in a way that has not been approved by you. We value your privacy. Convenient Locations – Azarko Dental Group has two convenient locations in Edmonton. Whether you prefer having a dental clinic close to home or close to the office, our offices are well-located and ready to serve you.
Find a Dentist in Edmonton
If you are new to Edmonton and are looking for a new dentist, or know someone who is, Azarko Dental Group is currently accepting new patients. We welcome referrals to your friends or neighbours and would love to provide you with quality dental services. We offer a variety of treatments, flexible insurance billing, and have years of experience providing patient-centred care.
Our two Edmonton dental clinic locations are here to help you keep your smile bright and healthy. Schedule your appointment to learn more about our services. Use our convenient online booking program or call today.