If you have missing teeth, it is crucial to replace them. Without all your teeth, chewing and eating can destabilize your bite and cause you discomfort. Dental implants are a great option for replacing missing or badly diseased teeth. A dental implant offers comfort, support, stability, and is as close to a natural tooth that a restoration can be.
There are many benefits to dental implants:
- Dental implants restore your ability to chew food properly.
- They fill out a face that may otherwise look sunken in because of missing teeth.
- They don’t need to be removed for overnight cleaning and soaking.
- No adhesives are needed.
- You’ll feel more confident to show off your smile to the world.
- Each implant is created to fit in perfectly with the look of the rest of your teeth.
Dental implants would be an appropriate treatment for you if you’re in good health, have healthy gums, and have enough bone structure to support an implant. A simple visit with our office will reveal if a dental implant is the best option to restore your smile to its absolute best.